Our goal is to provide the optimal dental experience for all our patients.
Please help us with the following:
- Payment is required at the time of service. We accept cash, check, and the following credit/debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- It is our policy to make definitive financial arrangements before any treatment is started.
- We are happy to assist you with dental insurance. As a courtesy service to you, we will complete all forms pertaining to your claims and send them promptly to your insurance company.
- We ask that you read your policy to be sure that you are fully aware of any limitations of the benefits provided. It is our goal to ensure that you receive the maximum benefits from your dental insurance. All quotes for coverage are only estimates, not a guarantee of your insurance company’s payment. Many variables affect insurance and we cannot anticipate all occurrences that might interfere with payment. You are ultimately responsible for all charges associated with your treatment.
- Please note that we are considered “out of network” with dental insurance companies.
- A finance fee of 1.5% per month (18% APR) will be applied to all balances that exceed 90 days. This is calculated from the date of service.
- Uninsured (cash) patients can save 5% by paying in full with check our cash on the day of service.
Patient-Friendly Financing Dental Procedures
We’re pleased to offer two excellent financing options for our patients. CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. It offers special financing on purchases of $200 or more for dental treatments. Plus, you can use your CareCredit card over and over for follow-up appointments. Lending Club provides loans for dental treatment that include Extended Payment Plans and True No-Interest Payment Plans for maximum flexibility.
Both programs have easy, online applications that give you a response in minutes. Call SLO Smiles for details.